Contributions to the conference proceedings (four page extended abstracts) are expected to be submitted no later than 15th November 2019 and have to be sent by e-mail to . For paper preparation please see the following guidelines:
Abstract maximum length is 4 pages of A4 paper (210 mm x 297 mm, portrait, printable area 160 mm x 240 mm).
- Underline the presenting author.
- E-mail address of the corresponding author should be placed in the affiliation field.
- Do NOT print a page number.
- If you need to include figures, use standard formats such as .jpg, .gif, .png, etc.
- Use only Times/Helvetica/Courier/Symbol/Arial/Times New Roman fonts.
A template is available in MS Word format.
The format of the submitted document has to be Adobe PDF.